Sunday, October 25, 2009

Week 7 NFL picks

Back when I was in high school, my friends and I had a saying: “Nothing like a good ass-whoopin’ to shut a m#+@$&f<@#r up.”

And in regards to last week’s picks, I’ll man-up and admit… I got my ass whooped! (5 out of 14 – no excuses for that kind of performance) Shit, I took I took it on the chin worse than "Red" in "Friday."



Ok, maybe not that bad...

So this week, I’m going back to the basics: No analysis… nothing but picks.

Green Bay at Cleveland: GREEN BAY

San Diego at Kansas City: KANSAS CITY

San Francisco at Houston: SAN FRANCISCO

Indianapolis at St. Louis: INDIANAPOLIS

Minnesota at Pittsburgh: MINNESOTA

New England at Tampa Bay: NEW ENGLAND

Buffalo at Carolina: CAROLINA

N.Y. Jets at Oakland: N.Y. JETS

Chicago at Cincinatti: CINCINATTI

Atlanta at Dallas: DALLAS

New Orleans at Miami: NEW ORLEANS

Arizona at N.Y. Giants: N.Y. GIANTS

Philadelphia at Washington: PHILADELPHIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment